From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cornucopia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cornucopia is a horn or horn-shaped basket full of fruit. It may also refer to:
- Cornucopia (Middletown, Delaware), listed on the National Register of Historic Places in New Castle County, Delaware
- Cornucopia, Oregon
- Cornucopia, Wisconsin
- Cornucopia (album) an album by jazz trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie
- "Cornucopia" (song), song by Black Sabbath from their 1972 album Black Sabbath Vol. 4
- Cornucopia, defunct Belgian hardcore punk band from the nineties
- Cornucopia, second single from the album Harakiri by Serj Tankian
- Cornucopia, krautrock band from Germany
- "Cornucopia" (magazine)", magazine about Turkish culture
- Cornucopia, the fourth add-on to the card game Dominion
- Cornucopia Institute, a non-profit organization in Cornucopia, Wisconsin focused on small-scale farming.
- Teatro da Cornucópia, theatre company in Lisbon
- Cornucopian, an optimistic futurist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cornucopia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.