Cornwall is a county and unitary authority in southwest England, UK.
Cornwall may also refer to:
Land and titles
- Duchy of Cornwall, land belonging to the Duke of Cornwall
- Duke of Cornwall, a title belonging to the eldest son of the English Sovereign
- Earl of Cornwall, a title superseded in 1337 by the Duke of Cornwall
- Cornwall, Ontario
- Cornwall Island (Nunavut)
- Cornwall Island (Ontario)
- Cornwall, Prince Edward Island
- Cornwall (electoral district), a former federal electoral district
- Cornouaille, Brittany
- Cornwall County, Jamaica, one of the three divisions of the island
- Cornwall, California
- Cornwall, Connecticut
- Cornwall, Missouri
- Cornwall, New York
- Cornwall-on-Hudson, New York, a village within the town
- Cornwall, Pennsylvania
- North Cornwall Township, Pennsylvania
- West Cornwall Township, Pennsylvania
- Cornwall, Vermont
- Cornwall County, Province of New York (historical)
People with the surname
- See also Cornewall for other people with a similar surname
- Alan Whitmore Cornwall, Archdeacon of Cheltenham
- Barry Cornwall, pen name of Bryan Procter, English poet
- Charles Wolfran Cornwall, MP
- Claudia Maria Cornwall (born 1948), Canadian writer and journalist
- Jeff Cornwall, Canadian lacrosse player
- Luke Cornwall, English footballer
- Nigel Cornwall, English bishop, son of Alan Whitmore Cornwall
- Sonia Cornwall (1919–2006), Canadian painter and rancher
- Thomas Cornwall, MP
- Travis Cornwall, Canadian lacrosse player
- For Royal Navy ships named Cornwall, see HMS Cornwall
- The early LNWR steam locomotive Cornwall
- A dragon named Cornwall from the film Quest for Camelot.
- The Cornwall, a Manhattan apartment building.
- Name of a series of floorstanding loudspeakers from manufacturer Klipsch.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cornwall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.