Cornwells Heights station
SEPTA Regional Rail commuter rail station
An Amtrak train passes Cornwells Heights station
|Location||700 Station Avenue
Cornwells Heights, Pennsylvania 19020
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections|| SEPTA Suburban Bus: 129
SEPTA City Bus: 78 (night only)
|Fare zone||3 (SEPTA only)|
|Passengers (2015)||2,271 8.5% (Amtrak)|
Cornwells Heights is a train station in Cornwells Heights, Pennsylvania. It is served by Amtrak's Northeast Regional and Keystone Service and SEPTA Trenton Line commuter trains. Located on Station Avenue near Bristol Pike in Bensalem Township, Pennsylvania, it serves the northeast suburbs of Philadelphia.
In 2004, Cornwells Heights saw 1,104 boardings on an average weekday. The station has a waiting room and a large park and ride facility, with direct access to and from Interstate 95 and Pennsylvania Route 63. The parking lot was built by PennDOT in anticipation of construction on I-95 and opened in 1997. It has 1,600 parking spaces, making it by far the largest parking lot in the SEPTA system.
- "Amtrak State Fact Sheet, FY2015, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2015. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- Media related to Cornwells Heights (SEPTA station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Cornwells Heights, PA
- SEPTA – Cornwells Heights Station
- Cornwells Heights Amtrak & SEPTA Station (USA RailGuide – TrainWeb)
- Station from Google Maps Street View
- Cornwells Heights, PA (CWH) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This Pennsylvania train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to SEPTA is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|