Cornwells Heights (SEPTA station)
SEPTA Regional Rail commuter rail station
Philadelphia-bound SEPTA train entering Cornwells Heights Station
|Location||700 Station Avenue
Cornwells Heights, Pennsylvania 19020
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections|| SEPTA Suburban Bus: 129, 304
SEPTA City Bus: 78 (night only)
|Fare zone||3 (SEPTA only)|
|Passengers (2014)||2,093 annually 34.9% (Amtrak)|
Cornwells Heights Station is a commuter rail station in the northeast suburbs of Philadelphia on Station Avenue near Bristol Pike in Bensalem Township, Pennsylvania, 16.9 miles from upper level 30th St Station. Its name derives from the surrounding CDP of Cornwells Heights.
In 2004, Cornwells Heights saw 1,104 boardings on an average weekday. The station has a large park and ride facility, with direct access to and from Interstate 95 and Pennsylvania Route 63. The parking lot was built by PennDOT in anticipation of construction on I-95 and opened in 1997. It has 1,600 parking spaces, making it by far the largest parking lot in the SEPTA system.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Media related to Cornwells Heights (SEPTA station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Cornwells Heights, PA
- SEPTA – Cornwells Heights Station
- Cornwells Heights Amtrak & SEPTA Station (USA RailGuide – TrainWeb)
- Station from Google Maps Street View
- Cornwells Heights, PA (CWH) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This Pennsylvania train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to SEPTA is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|