Corny Point, South Australia
|Population||105 (2016 census)|
27 May 1999 (locality)
|Time zone||ACST (UTC+9:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||ACST (UTC+10:30)|
|LGA(s)||Yorke Peninsula Council|
|Region||Yorke and Mid North|
Corny Point is a locality in the Australian state of South Australia located about 7.5 kilometres (4.7 miles) to the east of the north-western tip of the Yorke Peninsula. It was named after the nearby headland, Corny Point. The first pastoral lease was taken up in 1846 by James Coutts.
- "Search results for 'Corny Point, LOCB' with the following datasets selected - 'Suburbs and localities', 'Counties', 'Government Towns', 'Hundreds', 'Local Government Areas', 'SA Government Regions' and 'Gazetteer'". Location SA Map Viewer. South Australian Government. Retrieved 18 April 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Corny Point (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- "Post Office List". Retrieved 26 February 2021.
- Kentish, P.M. (27 May 1999). "GEOGRAPHICAL NAMES ACT 1991 Notice to Assign Boundaries and Names to Places (...within the District Council of Yorke Peninsula...)" (PDF). The South Australian Government Gazette. South Australian Government. p. 2696. Retrieved 17 April 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Australia Post: Postcode Search". Retrieved 9 December 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Yorke and Mid North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Narungga (Map). Electoral District Boundaries Commission. 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Federal electoral division of Grey" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 24 July 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Boating Industry Association of South Australia (BIA); South Australia. Department for Environment and Heritage (2005), South Australia's waters an atlas & guide, Boating Industry Association of South Australia, p. 201, ISBN 978-1-86254-680-6
- "South Australia - Corny Point". Archived from the original on 27 July 2011. Retrieved 15 December 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Corny Point". SA Memory. State Library of South Australia. Retrieved 21 June 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Corny Point, South Australia.|