Corny Point, South Australia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The General Store at Corny Point
|Population||105 (2016 census)|
27 May 1999 (locality)
|Time zone||ACST (UTC+9:30)|
|• Summer (DST)||ACST (UTC+10:30)|
|LGA(s)||Yorke Peninsula Council|
|Region||Yorke and Mid North|
Corny Point is a locality in the Australian state of South Australia located about 7.5 kilometres (4.7 miles) to the east of the north-western tip of the Yorke Peninsula. It was named after the nearby headland, Corny Point.
- "Search results for 'Corny Point, LOCB' with the following datasets selected - 'Suburbs and localities', 'Counties', 'Government Towns', 'Hundreds', 'Local Government Areas', 'SA Government Regions' and 'Gazetteer'". Location SA Map Viewer. South Australian Government. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Corny Point (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- "Post Office List - PPA". Retrieved 9 December 2009.
- Kentish, P.M. (27 May 1999). "GEOGRAPHICAL NAMES ACT 1991 Notice to Assign Boundaries and Names to Places (...within the District Council of Yorke Peninsula...)" (PDF). The South Australian Government Gazette. South Australian Government. p. 2696. Retrieved 17 April 2019.
- "Australia Post: Postcode Search". Retrieved 9 December 2009.
- "Yorke and Mid North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- Narungga (Map). Electoral District Boundaries Commission. 2016. Retrieved 1 March 2018.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Boating Industry Association of South Australia (BIA); South Australia. Department for Environment and Heritage (2005), South Australia's waters an atlas & guide, Boating Industry Association of South Australia, p. 201, ISBN 978-1-86254-680-6
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Corny Point, South Australia.|
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|