Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up corolla or corollas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corolla may refer to:
- Corolla (botany), the petals of a flower, considered as a unit
- Toyota Corolla, an automobile model name
- Corolla (headgear), an ancient headdress in the form of a circlet or crown
- Corolla (gastropod), a genus of molluscs
- Corolla, North Carolina, a town in the United States
Carolla is a surname and may refer to:
- Sylvestro Carolla (1896–1972), former New Orleans crime boss
- Adam Carolla (1964–), radio and television host
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corolla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.