Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corp may refer to:
- Aaron Corp (born 1989), American football quarterback
- Brandon Corp (born 1987), American lacrosse player
- Ronald Corp (born 1951), English composer, conductor and Church of England priest
- Corp., an abbreviation of corporation
- Corp., an abbreviation of the rank (or informal form of address) of corporal (but more usually "Cpl.")
- Students of Georgetown, Inc., commonly called The Corp, a non-profit charitable organization at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
- Corporation (nightclub), Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, referred to as "Corp" by locals
- Central Oregon and Pacific Railroad (CORP), an American Class II railroad
- co-RP, a complexity class of computational complexity theory closely related to RP (complexity)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.