|Look up corporation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A corporation is a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law. Corporations can take many forms, including: statutory corporations, municipal corporations, corporations sole, joint-stock companies, cooperatives and others.
Corporation may also refer to:
- Corporation (university), common moniker for types of university student organizations, including sororities
- Harvard Corporation, aka "the Corporation"
- The Corp or Students of Georgetown, Inc., student owned and operated non-profit organization
- Corporation (nightclub), nightclub in Sheffield, England
- The Corporation, Cardiff, public house in Wales
- Corporation (TV series), 1975 Canadian television documentary series
- Corporate (2006 film), Bollywood film starring Bipasha Basu
- Corporate (2017 film), French film
- The Corporation (film), 2003 Canadian documentary
- The Corporation (2012 film), Argentine film
- Corporation (comics), fictional organization in the Marvel Universe
- The Corporation, fictional mercenary organization in Clive Cussler's Oregon Files novels
- Evil corporation, popular culture staple
- The Corporation (record production team), group of American songwriters and record producers in the 1960s Motown label
- The Corporation (American band), an American, psychedelic rock band, active in the 1960s
- The Corporation (English band), English, all-star, pop group who released a single in 1988
- Corporation Bank, state-owned banking company headquartered in Mangalore, India
- "The Corporation", a press moniker for the Cuban-American criminal organization led by José Miguel Battle Sr.
- The Corporation (professional wrestling), late 1990s villainous stable in the World Wrestling Federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corporation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.