Corporate Property Investors
Corporate Property Investors was a real estate investment company built several notable shopping centers, including Lenox Square in Atlanta, the Burlington Mall in Massachusetts, and Roosevelt Field Mall in New York.
In 1991, the company acquired the General Motors Building for $500 million.
- HYLTON, RICHARD D. (February 15, 1991). "Real Estate Group Buys G.M. Building". The New York Times.
- MARTIN, DOUGLAS (January 5, 1982). "G.M. TO GET $500 MILLION FOR EDIFICE". The New York Times.
- Henry, Diane (January 20, 1982). "The G.M. Building: A Rare Deal". The New York Times.
- "Simon buys: Simon DeBartolo Group Inc. will buy Corporate". Chicago Tribune. February 19, 1998.
- BAGLI, CHARLES V. (February 20, 1998). "Simon DeBartolo Wins Fight For a Prime Group of Malls". The New York Times.
- YARDLEY, JIM (May 31, 1998). "Trump Buying The Landmark G.M. Building". The New York Times.