|Look up corpse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A corpse is a dead human body.
Corpse may also refer to:
- The Corpse, a black ops group within the Green Lantern Corps
People with the surname
- Keli Corpse (born 1974), Canadian retired professional ice hockey player
- Corpse plant, a plant with the smell of a rotting animal
- Corpsing, theatrical slang for an actor breaking character during a scene, usually by laughing
- Corps, a military grouping
- Carcass (disambiguation)
- Cadaver (disambiguation)
- Carrion (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Corpse
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corpse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.