|Look up corpuscle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- a small free floating biological cell, especially a blood cell
- a nerve ending such as Meissner's corpuscle or a Pacinian corpuscle
- any member of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge or Corpus Christi College, Oxford
- a term used by J. J. Thomson to describe particles now known to be electrons, in his plum pudding model
- a term used by Isaac Newton to refer to light particles, now known to be photons, in his Opticks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corpuscle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.