Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up corpuscle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- a small free-floating biological cell, especially a blood cell
- a nerve ending such as Meissner's corpuscle or a Pacinian corpuscle
- any member of Corpus Christi College, Cambridge or Corpus Christi College, Oxford
- a term used by J. J. Thomson to describe particles now known to be electrons, in his plum pudding model
- a term used by Isaac Newton to refer to light particles, now known to be photons, in his Opticks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corpuscle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- An employee of the US Army Corps of Engineers