Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up correction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Correction may refer to:
- A euphemism for punishment
- Correction (newspaper), the posting of a notice of a mistake in a past issue of a newspaper
- Correction (stock market), in financial markets, a short-term price decline
- Correction (novel), a 1975 novel by Thomas Bernhard
- a perturbation to an equation in perturbation theory (quantum mechanics)
- All pages with titles containing Correction
- Corrections (disambiguation)
- Corrector, a political/administrative office in classical Antiquity and some religions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.