|Look up correction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Correction may refer to:
- A euphemism for punishment
- Correction (newspaper), the posting of a notice of a mistake in a past issue of a newspaper
- Correction (stock market), in financial markets, a short-term price decline
- Correction (novel), a 1975 novel by Thomas Bernhard
- a perturbation to an equation in perturbation theory (quantum mechanics)
- All pages with a title containing Correction
- Corrections (disambiguation)
- Corrector, a political/administrative office in classical Antiquity and some religions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correction.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.