Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up correct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up aright, correctly, correctness, rightly, or rightness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Correct or Correctness may refer to:
- What is true
- Accurate; Error-free
- Correctness (computer science), in theoretical computer science
- Political correctness, a sociolinguistic concept
- Correct, Indiana, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Correct Craft, a U.S.-based builder of powerboats
- Correct sampling, a sampling scenario in Gy's sampling theory
- Right (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correctness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.