|Look up correct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up aright, correctly, correctness, rightly, or rightness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Correct or Correctness may refer to:
- What is true
- Accurate; Error-free
- Correctness (computer science), in theoretical computer science
- Political correctness, a sociolinguistic concept
- Correct, Indiana, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Correct Craft, a U.S.-based builder of powerboats
- Correct sampling, a sampling scenario in Gy's sampling theory
- Right (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correctness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.