From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up correct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up aright, correctly, correctness, rightly, or rightness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Correct or Correctness may refer to:
- Correctness (theology), a religious concept
- Correctness (computer science) is a concept in theoretical computer science
- Correctness (pattern recognition) is 1 − error rate.
- Political correctness, a sociolinguistic concept
- Correct, Indiana, unincorporated community in Ripley County, Indiana, USA
- Correct Craft, a U.S.-based builder of powerboats
- Correct sampling, a sampling scenario in Gy's sampling theory
- Correct Jurate, an argument between Jurate and Alex Collier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correctness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.