From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corregidor may refer to a number of things.
- Corregidor Island, an island in the Philippines
- Corregidor (position), a Spanish administrative position
- The Battle of Corregidor (1942), the World War II battle in which Japan took control of Corregidor Island, leading to the capture and occupation of the Philippines by Japan.
- The Battle of Corregidor (1945), the subsequent World War II battle in which the U.S. and Filipino troops regained control of Corregidor Island from Japan.
- Corregidor (1943 film), an American film directed by William Nigh
- Der Corregidor, a comic opera by Hugo Wolf
- SS Corregidor, a Philippines owned steamship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corregidor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.