Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up correspondence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Correspondence may refer to:
- In general usage, non-concurrent, remote communication between people, including letters, email, newsgroups, Internet forums, blogs.
- Correspondence theory of truth (philosophy), haveory in epistemology
- Correspondence principle (physics), that theories must agree with experimental evidence
- Correspondence principle (sociology), the relationship between social class and available education
- Correspondence (theology), the relationship between spiritual and physical realities
- Correspondence (mathematics), several related meanings
- Correspondence analysis, a multivariate statistical technique
- Correspondence problem (computer vision), finding depth information in stereography
- Regular sound correspondence (linguistics), see Comparative method (linguistics)
- Correspondence rule (quantum mechanics)
- Correspondence chess played between different geographical locations
- Correspondence (album), a 1983 studio album by singer and musician Peter Godwin
- The Correspondence, a 2016 film by Giuseppe Tornatore, featuring Jeremy Irons
- Correspondences (Babbitt), a 1967 musical work by Milton Babbitt
- Correspondence course, a distant education method
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Correspondence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.