Corriere dello Sport – Stadio
Front page, 31 December 2008
|Owner(s)||Corriere dello Sport S.r.l.|
Corriere dello Sport – Stadio is an Italian national sports newspaper based in Rome, Italy. It is one of three major Italian sports daily newspapers and has the largest readership in central and southern Italy, the fourth most read throughout the country.
History and profile
Corriere dello Sport – Stadio was founded as a merger between Corriere dello Sport, founded in 1924, and Stadio, founded in 1948. The paper is published in broadsheet format. The 2008 circulation of the paper was 225,643 copies. According to third-party web analytics providers Alexa and SimilarWeb, Corriere dello Sport's website is rated as the 91st and 166th most visited website in Italy respectively, as of July 2015. SimilarWeb rates the site as the fourth most visited sports website in Italy, attracting almost 4.7 million visitors per month.
- 1942 - Alberto Masprone
- 1943 - Umberto Guadagno
- 1944 - Pietro Petroselli
- 1947 - Bruno Roghi
- 1960 - Antonio Ghirelli
- 1961 - Luciano Oppo
- 1972 - Mario Gismondi
- 1976 - Giorgio Tosatti
- 1986 - Domenico Morace
- 1991 - Italo Cucci
- 1995 - Mario Sconcerti
- 2000 - Italo Cucci
- 2002 - Xavier Jacobelli
- 2003 - Alessandro Vocalelli
- 2012 - Paolo De Paola
- Paddy Agnew (29 February 2012). Forza Italia: The Fall and Rise of Italian Football. Ebury Publishing. p. 161. ISBN 978-1-4481-1764-2. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- Data for average Newspaper circulation (Diffusione media (Italia + Estero)) from the Accertamenti Diffusione Stampa (Ads) survey on 2008 in Italy "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 22 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-06-08.
- "corrieredellosport.it Site Overview". Alexa. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- "corrieredellosport.it Analytics". SimilarWeb. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Top 50 sites in Italy for Sports". SimilarWeb. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- Official website (in Italian)
|This Italian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|