From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Corrugation)
|Look up corrugated, corrugating, or corrugation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term corrugated, describing a series of parallel ridges and furrows, may refer to the following:
- Corrugated fiberboard also called corrugated cardboard
- Corrugated frog, a species of frog in the Dicroglossidae family
- Corrugated galvanised iron, a building material composed of sheets of cold-rolled hot-dip galvanised mild steel
- Corrugated plastic, a wide range of extruded twinwall plastic-sheet products produced from high-impact polypropylene resin
- Corrugated road, a form of damage prone to develop in the surface of unpaved roads.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corrugated.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.