(Redirected from Corruption (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up corruption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corruption is the abuse of power for personal gain.
Corruption may also refer to:
- Corruption (1933 film), an American crime film
- Corruption (1963 film), an Italian drama film
- Corruption (1968 film), a British horror film
- Corruption (interactive fiction), a 1988 adventure game
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, a 2007 action-adventure game
- Corruption (linguistics), the idea that language change constitutes a degradation in quality
- Data corruption, errors in computer data
- Political corruption, corruption in politics
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corruption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.