From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corse or Corse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corse is the French name for Corsica, a large island in the Mediterranean Sea. It may also refer to:
- Corse (department), a former department of France (1790–1793, 1811–1976)
- Cap Corse, a peninsula in northern Corsica
- Corse, Gloucestershire, England, a village
- SS Corse (1894), a French Navy troopship sunk in World War I
- MS Corse (1966), the former name of the MS Express Samina passenger ferry
- MS Corse (1983), a French cruise ferry operated by SNCM
- Corse (ship), a French Navy ship commissioned in 1850
- Corse (surname), a European surname of multiple origins (and a list of people with that name)
- Corse Castle in Scotland
- Opération Corse, the start of an abbreviated civil war that precipitated the fall of the Fourth French Republic in 1958
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.