Jump to navigation Jump to search
Corsican may refer to:
- Someone or something from Corsica
- Corsicans, inhabitants of Corsica
- Corsican language, a Romance language spoken on Corsica and northern Sardinia
- Corsican Republic, a former country in Europe
- "The Corsicans", the original name of the Hearts of Oak militia in Colonial New York
- List of all pages beginning with "Corsican"
- List of Corsicans
- Corsicana, Texas
- Corsica (disambiguation)
- Corse (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corsican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.