From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corsican may refer to:
- Someone or something from Corsica
- Corsicans, inhabitants of Corsica
- Corsican language, a Romance language spoken on Corsica and northern Sardinia
- Corsican Republic, a former country in Europe
- List of all pages beginning with "Corsican"
- List of Corsicans
- Corsicana, Texas
- Corsica (disambiguation)
- Corse (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corsican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.