Corus Hyde Park London, Lancaster gate.
Number of locations
Corus Hotels is a group of 8 hotels based in the UK, with 2 hotels in Malaysia. The hotels are owned by London Vista Hotel Limited, which is part of Malayan United Industries. The brand name was launched in 1998 by the Regal Hotel Group, in order to differentiate it from Regal Hotels International.
Retirement of Elena Salvoni
In 2010, Corus Hotels found itself in the national newspapers for retiring maitre d' Elena Salvoni, on the same day the Government announced plans to scrap the default retirement age. Ms Salvoni was 90 years old. 
- Corus Hotel Hyde Park, London
- Burnham Beeches Hotel, Burnham, Buckinghamshire
- The Chace Hotel, Coventry
- The Hillcrest Hotel, Widnes
- The Regency Hotel, Birmingham/Solihull
- St. James' Hotel, Grimsby
- The Belsfield Hotel, [[Lake Windermere]
- The Manor Hotel, [[Elstree, Hertfordshire]
- "Corus Hotel FAQs" website, retrieved 27 Sep 2011
- "Corus Hotels" at Reed International's Caterersearch website, retrieved 27 Sep 2011.
- Claire Daly, "Too old at 90? Soho's favourite maitre d' is told to get her coat", The Independent, Friday, 30 July 2010, retrieved 27 Sep 2011
- Rashid Razaq, "I want to work, says London's oldest maitre d' aged 90", 30 Jul 2010, London Evening Standard, retrieved 27 Sep 2011
- Ray Philpott, "Corus Hotels wins pupils at Chef School", PR Week UK, Friday, 24 October 2003. Retrieved 27 Sep 2011
- "Corus launches Reception School" 1 June 2005, at Reed International's Caterersearch website, retrieved 27 Sep 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Corus Hotels.|