From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Corvo, Cape Verde, a village on the island of Santo Antão, Cape Verde
- Corvo, Italy, a village in the province of Catanzaro, in the region of Calabria
- Rio Corvo, a tributary of the Ceira River in the Serra do Acor, Portugal
- In the archipelago of the Azores
- Corvo Island, an island in the western group of the Azores
- Baron Corvo, a pseudonym of writer Frederick Rolfe (1860-1913)
- Joe Corvo (born 1977), American ice hockey player in the NHL
- Mark Corvo (born 1973), Australian rugby league player
- Massimo Corvo (born 1959), Italian actor and voice actor
- Corvo Attano, main character in Dishonored
- Dark Corvo, an avian sorcerer who is the penultimate boss of Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg.
- Neves-Corvo mine, a mine in Castro Verde Municipality in southern Portugal
- Pontecorvo, a town and municipality in Frosinone Province, Lazio, Italy
- Ponte Corvo (bridge), a bridge over the Bacchiglione River in Padua, Italy
- Willys FAMAE Corvo, a Chilean military vehicle
|Look up corvo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corvo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.