|Full name||Cory Gregson|
|Date of birth||4 September 1996|
|Original team(s)||Glenelg (SANFL)|
|Draft||No. 47, 2014 national draft|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||79 kg (174 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2018.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Gregson previously came to media attention in August 2013 when his school, Sacred Heart College, controversially would not permit him to make his league debut with the Glenelg Football Club due to him being required to play in an inter-school game against Rostrevor College. He attended Sheidow Park Primary School in the southern suburbs of Adelaide.. In Round 6, 2015 Gregson was nominated for the 2015 AFL Rising Star award after having 18 disposals and 3 goals against Collingwood.
Gregson was delisted at the end of the 2018 season after a long battle with his fitness and getting his injured foot back to full health.
- Auciello, Michael (27 November 2014). "AFL Draft: Geelong Cats pick up four young guns". Geelong Advertiser. News Corp Australia. Archived from the original on 31 March 2015. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- McNicol, Adam (4 April 2015). "Final Cats side v Hawks". geelongcats.com.au. Telstra Media. Archived from the original on 4 April 2015. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- Morgan, Kym (7 August 2013). "No Hard Feelings From Club as College Lays Claim to Star". Guardian Messenger. p. 52. Retrieved 7 August 2013.
- Morgan, Kym (6 August 2013). "Glenelg accepts Sacred Heart's refusal to release Cory Gregson for league debut". The Advertiser. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- Cory Gregson's profile on the official website of the Geelong Football Club
- Cory Gregson's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|