||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2014)|
A certified sex educator and former chair of sexuality educator certification for the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists, Cory teaches on topics including sex and disability, sex and technology, and pleasure, inclusion, and access across North America. He is the co-author of the "Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability" and since 2005 he has been the Sexuality Guide for About.com.
Silverberg's children's book What Makes a Baby was the most funded children's book project on Kickstarter to date, and was released in 2012. Two follow up books are to be published by Seven Stories Press. His upcoming book, Sex Is a Funny Word: A Book about Bodies, Feelings, and YOU, will be published by Seven Stories Press in May 2015.
- The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability (2003; OCLC 53021670)
- What Makes a Baby (2012; OCLC 826323398)
- "I've seen the future: It's techno-sex", article by Rosie DiManno, June 17, 2009, TheStar.com. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
- "A Kids’ Book on Baby Making for All—Yes, All—Families", article by Dana Rudolph, May 8, 2013, baywindows.com. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
- "How a new children’s sex-ed book steers clear of S-E-X", article by Zosia Bielski, June 6, 2013, theglobeandmail.com. Retrieved 2013-08-09.
|This biographical article about a Canadian activist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|