The Cosener's House is on an island in the River Thames within the original grounds of Abingdon Abbey, located near the centre of the town of Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. It is run as a conference centre with accommodation by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC). The annual UK Next Generation Networking meeting, Multi-Service Networks, takes place at Cosener's House every July.
The house takes its name from the Cuisinier or Kitchener, the person at the Abbey who was responsible for the provision of food.
- "The Coseners House". UK: Venuelior. Retrieved 4 April 2013. External link in
- "The Cosener's House". UK: Science and Technology Facilities Council. Archived from the original on 19 March 2013. Retrieved 4 April 2013.
- Historic England. "Details from image database (250276)". Images of England. Retrieved 21 April 2007.
- for Cosener's House
- The Cosener's House web pages
- The Next Generation Networking Multi-Service Networks web pages
|This article about an Oxfordshire building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|