Cosgrove Hall is an early-18th-century Grade II listed country house in Cosgrove, Northamptonshire. It was built on the site of an earlier house by the Furtho family. It is not open to the public. It may have been built by John Lumley of Northampton. In the nineteenth century, the building belonged to John Christopher Manse. In May 1945, Queen Geraldine of Albania, the Queen consort to King Zog I of Albania, opened a fête at the hall. The building was badly damaged by fire in October 2016.
As well as the hall the other Grade II buildings on the estate are the dovecote, the stable block and the ice house. In front of the house, there is an excavated Roman bath house, viewable from the Grand Union Canal.
- Historic England, "Cosgrave Hall and Attached Office Wing (1371636)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 7 October 2016
- "Victoria County History - Northamptonshire A History of the County of Northampton: Volume 5, the Hundred of Cleley Cosgrove". Victoria County History - Northamptonshire, Vol. 5. British History Online. Retrieved 29 October 2015.
- Rights of Way, Northamptonshire, Northants County Council 2003, accessed 24 December 2010
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Cherry, Bridget (revision) (1961). The Buildings of England – Northamptonshire. London and New Haven: Yale University Press. pp. 159–160. ISBN 978-0-300-09632-3.
- Colburn, H. (1847). Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry. 2. p. 828. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- Burke, Sir Bernard (1871). A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain & Ireland. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- Pearson, Owen (July 2006). Albania in the Twentieth Century, A History. 2. I.B.Tauris. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- Cosgrove Hall fire: 18th Century country mansion gutted, BBC, 7 October 2016, retrieved 8 October 2016
- Historic England, "Dovecote at Cosgrove Hall (1371655)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 7 October 2016
- Historic England, "Stable Block at Cosgrave Hall (1040806)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 7 October 2016
- Historic England, "Ice House at SP 7926 4208 In Park of Cosgrove Hall (1040846)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 7 October 2016
- Fisher, Stuart (May 2009). The Canals of Britain: A Comprehensive Guide. A & C Black. p. 50. Retrieved 8 October 2016.