From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cosmetic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmetic may refer to:
- Cosmetics, or make-up, substances to enhance the beauty of the human body, apart from simple cleaning
- Cosmetic, an adjective describing beauty, aesthetics, or appearance, especially concerning the human body
- Cosmetic, a topical product that is not a drug
- Cosmetic restoration, restoration work on a vehicle or building which improves its appearance rather than its functionality or structure
- Electrotherapy (cosmetic), a variety of electrical cosmetic treatments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosmetic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.