Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cosmic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmic commonly refers to:
- the cosmos, a concept of the universe
Cosmic may also refer to:
- Cosmic (album), an album by Bazzi
- Afro/Cosmic music
- "Cosmic", a song by Kylie Minogue from the album X
- CosM.i.C, a member of the Swedish rap group Looptroop Rockers
- an electronic medical record software developed by Cambio
- Constellation Observing System for Meteorology, Ionosphere, and Climate
- COSMIC cancer database
- COSMIC functional size measurement
- Cosmic Top Secret, a category of classified information used by NATO
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosmic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.