From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cosmic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmic is anything pertaining to the cosmos.
Cosmic may also refer to:
- Afro/Cosmic music
- "Cosmic," a song by Kylie Minogue from the album X
- CosM.i.C, a member of the Swedish rap group Looptroop Rockers
- COSMIC software sizing
- An electronic medical record software developed by Cambio
- Constellation Observing System for Meteorology, Ionosphere, and Climate
- COSMIC cancer database
- Cosmic Top Secret, a category of classified information used by NATO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosmic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.