Cosmo Clock 21
Cosmo Clock 21 is a 112.5 metre tall ferris wheel at the Cosmo World amusement park in the Minato Mirai 21 district of Yokohama, Japan. When it first opened, it was the world's tallest Ferris wheel, until the completion of the 108-metre (354 ft) Igosu 108 in Shiga, Japan, in 1992.
History and specifications
- 1st (107.5 m tall) installation, completed 1989, dismantled 1997: ?
- 2nd (112.5 m tall) installation, completed 1999: Coordinates:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cosmo Clock 21.|
- Los Angeles Times
- "Senyo Kogyo Co, Ltd. - company profile". Archived from the original on 2012-03-03. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- Senyo Kogyo Co, Ltd. - Cosmo Clock 21 Archived 2013-09-18 at the Wayback Machine
- Cosmo Clock 21, Yokohama, Japan
- Cosmo world Archived 2011-07-13 at archive.today
- Yokohama - my favorite tour | Akai Kutsu tour1 Archived 2009-11-08 at the Wayback Machine