From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cosmographia, an alternative name for Ptolemy's Geographia
- Cosmographia, a late antique or early medieval geographical work by Julius Honorius
- Cosmographia, an early medieval geographical work feigned to record the travels of one Aethicus Ister
- Ravenna Cosmography, a seventh- or eighth-century work by an anonymous of Ravenna
- Cosmographia (Bernardus Silvestris), a twelfth-century allegory by Bernardus Silvestris
- Cosmographia, a fifteenth-century work by the German geographer Nicolaus Germanus
- Cosmographia, an alternative title of Petrus Apianus' sixteenth-century Cosmographicus liber
- Cosmographia (Sebastian Münster), a sixteenth-century work by the German geographer Sebastian Münster
- Cosmographia, a sixteenth-century work by the Portuguese geographer Bartolomeu Velho
- Cosmographia, a sixteenth-century treatise by the Italian Francesco Maurolico
- Cosmographia Blaviana, an alternative name for Joan Blaeu's Atlas Maior
- Universalis Cosmographia, a sixteenth-century map by Martin Waldseemüller, the first to feature the name "America"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosmographia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.