Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cosmopolitan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmopolitan may refer to:
- Food and drink
- Cosmopolitan (cocktail), also known as a "Cosmo"
- Rootless cosmopolitan, a Soviet derogatory epithet during Joseph Stalin's anti-Semitic campaign of 1949–1953
- Hotels and resorts
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, a luxury resort casino and hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, which opened in December 2010
- Cosmopolitan Hotel in Hong Kong
- CC-109 Cosmopolitan, an aircraft, the RCAF version of the Canadair CL-66
- Cosmopolitan automobile company, a defunct American car maker
- Nash Cosmopolitan, a defunct car model from Nash Motors
- World citizen, one who eschews traditional geopolitical divisions derived from national citizenship
- Cosmopolitanism, the idea that all of humanity belongs to a single moral community
- Cosmopolitan (magazine), a magazine for women, sometimes referred to as "Cosmo"
- Cosmopolitan (film), a 2003 film starring Roshan Seth
- Cosmopolitan Television, a satellite/cable television channel
- Cosmopolitan Productions, a defunct United States film production company
- Cosmopolitan distribution, in biogeography, biological categories which can be found almost anywhere around the world
- Cosmopolitan (Vanessa cardui) or painted lady, a butterfly
- Cosmopolitan (Leucania loreyi), or false army worm, a moth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosmopolitan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.