Cosmos (2015 film)
|Directed by||Andrzej Żuławski|
|Produced by||Paulo Branco|
|Screenplay by||Andrzej Żuławski|
by Witold Gombrowicz
|Music by||Andrzej Korzyński|
|Edited by||Julia Gregory|
|Distributed by||Alfama Films|
Cosmos is a 2015 French-Portuguese thriller film directed by Andrzej Żuławski. The screenplay by Żuławski is based on the novel of the same name by Witold Gombrowicz. It tells the story of two friends who spend time at a countryside guesthouse where they discover mysterious and frightening signs. The filmmakers label it as a "metaphysical noir thriller".
- Jean-François Balmer as Leon
- Sabine Azéma as Madame Woytis
- Jonathan Genet as Witold
- Johan Libéreau as Fuchs
- Victória Guerra as Lena
- Clémentine Pons as Catherette / Ginette
Cosmos was Andrzej Żuławski's first film in 15 years and ended up being his final film. It was produced through Paulo Branco's Alfama Films in collaboration with the Portuguese company Leopardo Filmes. Principal photography took place from mid-November to late December 2014.
- "Cosmos (15)". British Board of Film Classification. 22 July 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Cosmos". JP's Box-Office.
- Lemercier, Fabien (1 September 2014). "Andrzej Zulawski's Cosmos in post-production". Cineuropa. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- "Palmarès 2015". Locarno.
- "Locarno Film Festival Announces Lineup for Its 68th Year, Awards Edward Norton on Opening Night". Indiewire. 15 July 2015.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|