This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Autonomous Community||Canary Islands|
(1 January 2018)
|Time zone||UTC+00:00 (WET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+01:00 (WEST)|
Costa Teguise is a coastal town in the Municipality of Teguise on the island of Lanzarote (in the Canary Islands of Spain). It was built intentionally to accommodate tourism, and prior to building commencing the streets were planned, constructed, and serviced in advance.
The town has four main beaches, all of which are natural: Playa de los Charcos, Playa de las Cucharas, Playa del Jablillo and Playa Bastián.
Residents and frequent visitors of Costa Teguise have nicknamed the town "Breezy Teguise".
Costa Teguise has one primary (CEIP Costa Teguise) and one secondary school (Instituto), as well as a private school. (Colegio Arenas Internacional).
The schools teach a wide variety of subjects including languages, such as English, Spanish, German, French and Chinese.
- Costa Teguise travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Interactive Virtual Tours & Maps of Costa Teguise
- Website of the Colegio Arenas Lanzarote
- Guide of Holidays in Costa Teguise (English)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Costa Teguise.|
- "Nomenclátor: Población del Padrón Continuo por Unidad Poblacional". Instituto Nacional de Estadística (in Spanish). Retrieved 2019-03-27.
|This Canary Islands location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|