This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||1964 (age 54–55)|
|Known for||Triple J radio announcer|
Costa Zouliou (born 1964 in Melbourne) is an Australian radio announcer best known for his work at Triple J. Although born in Melbourne, he was raised, and now lives in Brisbane. He is currently[when?] working behind-the-scenes and presenting fill-in shifts at radio station ABC Classic FM. He was recently behind a campaign to change the name of the Go Between Bridge in Brisbane to The Go-Betweens Bridge, to correctly refer to the iconic Brisbane band, The Go-Betweens.
He started as the host of a short "What’s Happening" program on Friday, later Saturday nights. He became host of the heavy metal show, Three Hours of Power after Francis Leach moved on. He held this role until 2000, after which he switched to do Drive for a year, followed by his most current role of Weekend Lunch from 2003 until 2005. He then became a sound engineer for ABC "Classic FM" and ABC "Radio National".
Costa has been a member of the management committee of Q Music, the Queensland music industry organisation since April 2004, and is also involved with Straight Out of Brisbane, an annual arts and culture festival in Brisbane.
- "triplej people: Costa Zouliou (2005)". Archived from the original on 23 November 2005.
- "ABC Classic FM - Classic 100: Music in Films". ABC Classic FM. Retrieved 2018-12-19.
- Why the Go Between Bridge (why not the Go-Betweens Bridge?)
- "Costa Zouliou (Triple J profile 1998)". Archived from the original on 2 December 1998.
- "Costa Zouliou (Triple J Profile 2000)". Archived from the original on 11 December 2000.
- "Costa Zouliou (Triple J Profile 2001)". Archived from the original on 6 February 2001.
- "triplej program guide (2003)". Archived from the original on 2003-02-12.
- Q music profile
- "Double J". Retrieved 2018-12-19.