|Occupation||Film actor and barrister|
Kilias is the son of Greek immigrants who arrived in Australia in 1954.
Kilias currently works as a magistrate in Melbourne.
Kilias is best known for his role as "Tony the Yugoslav" in The Wog Boy and Wog Boy 2: Kings of Mykonos, as well as his role as Farouk in The Castle. He also had roles in Fat Tony & Co. as the Head of Hellenic Anti Drug Dept  and in the film The Wannabes, as Adrian.
- "Law School honours outstanding LLB students". University of Melbourne. 9 May 2001. Retrieved 23 March 2010.
- "Barrister At Law: Mr Constantinos (Costas) N. Kilias". Laurence's List. Retrieved 23 March 2010.
- "From The Castle to the bench: Constantinos Kilias named a new magistrate". The Guardian. 10 October 2018. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "Raising the bar". Carbone & Money. Melbourne: The Age. 10 July 2006. Retrieved 23 March 2010.
- DAVID STRATTON (2000-03-13). THE WOGBOY.(Review). In Variety. 378 (4), 22.