Costume Designers Guild Awards 2010
13th CDG Awards
February 22, 2011
The King's Speech
Alice in Wonderland
The 13th Costume Designers Guild Awards, honoring the best costume designs in film and television for 2010, were given on February 22, 2011 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. The nominees were announced on January 21, 2011.
- Winner - Amy Westcott - Black Swan
- Winner - Colleen Atwood - Alice in Wonderland
Made for Television Movie or Miniseries:
Contemporary Television Series:
- Winner - Lou Eyrich - Glee
Period/Fantasy Television Series:
- Winner - John A. Dunn, Lisa Padovani - Boardwalk Empire
Commercial Costume Design:
- Winner - Aude Bronson-Howard - Chanel – "Bleu de Chanel"