This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Headquarters||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
Cotendo, Inc. was a content delivery network and an application delivery network service provider. The company's headquarters are in Sunnyvale, California, with research and development based in Netanya, Israel. In March 2012, Akamai acquired Cotendo for over US$250 million.
- Rayburn, Dan (March 4, 2009). "Updated List Of Carriers and Telcos Entering The CDN Market". Retrieved June 29, 2009.
- Leong, Lydia (March 11, 2009). "Launch of Cotendo, a new CDN / ADN". Gartner. Retrieved June 28, 2009.
- Rayburn, Dan (October 2, 2008). "Backed By Sequoia Capital, New CDN Cotendo Launching Early 2009". Retrieved June 29, 2009.
- Ha, Anthony (March 10, 2009). "Cotendo launches "next generation" content delivery network". Venture Beat. Retrieved June 29, 2009.
- "Akamai Completes Acquisition of Cotendo". Akamai. March 6, 2012. Retrieved March 31, 2012.