From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cottage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cottage is a small house.
Cottage may also refer to:
- Cottage, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Cottage, Mauritius, a village in Rivière du Rempart district, Mauritius
- Cottages (Van Gogh series), a subject of paintings by Vincent van Gogh
- Holiday cottage, a cottage or other small house used as vacation accommodation
- Cottage cheese, a kind of cheese curd
- Cottage garden, profusely planted, random and carefree
- Cottage industry, subcontractors working in their own facility, usually their home
- Craven Cottage, the football stadium of Fulham F.C. in London, England
- University Cottage Club, one of the ten eating clubs at Princeton University
- Slang for public toilet, used as gay slang from the 1960s, see Cottaging
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cottage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.