Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cotter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cotter may refer to:
- Cotter pin (disambiguation), a pin or wedge used to fix parts rigidly together
- Cotter (farmer), the Scots term for a peasant farmer formerly in the Scottish highlands
- Cotter (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Cotter, Arkansas, United States
- Cotter, Iowa, United States
- Mount Cotter, a mountain in California, United States
- Cotter River, a river in the Australian Capital Territory
- A cotter is a term for a clump of tangled hair or animal fur, in some parts of Northern England.
- Cotter (film), a 1973 film by Paul Stanley
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cotter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.