Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cotter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cotter may refer to:
- Cotter pin (disambiguation), a pin or wedge used to fix parts rigidly together
- Cotter (farmer), the Scots term for a peasant farmer formerly in the Scottish highlands
- Cotter (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Cotter, Arkansas, United States
- Cotter, Iowa, United States
- Mount Cotter, a mountain in California, United States
- Cotter River, a river in the Australian Capital Territory
- A cotter is a term for a clump of tangled hair or animal fur, in some parts of Northern England.
- Cotter (film), a 1973 film by Paul Stanley
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cotter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.