|Operated by||Birmingham City Council|
|Status||Open all year|
|Awards||Green Flag Award|
Cotteridge Park is a public park in Cotteridge, Birmingham, England. Cotteridge Park is one of the Victorian parks in the city, set in 22 acres (89,000 m2), and located in the Bournville ward  with an active community support group. It contains basketball and tennis courts, an orchard, an amphitheatre, playgrounds, a skateboard park, events space and copses. It had an on-site parkkeeper prior to funding for the role being withdrawn in October 2017.
The Friends of Cotteridge Park was established in 1997.
The Friends of Cotteridge Park group secured permission and funding for a small community building in the park. Construction began on 25 November 2019 and was expected to take 20 weeks but was delayed due to the COVID-19 Global Pandemic.
- Parks and Open Spaces by Constituency and Ward
- Friends of Cotteridge Park - About Archived 2014-11-29 at the Wayback Machine
- Friends Of Cotteridge Park
- "Building". Friends of Cotteridge Park. Retrieved 6 March 2020.
- "Friends of Cotteridge Park". Friends of Cotteridge Park. Retrieved 6 March 2020.
- "Online Standard Details". eplanning.birmingham.gov.uk. Retrieved 2019-11-26.
|This England-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|