Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cotto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cotto may refer to:
- Cotto (name), a surname common amongst those of Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French or Sephardic Jewish ancestry
- Cotto (material), a type of Italian brick tile
- Cotto salami, a cooked variety of salami
- Cotto Laurel, a barriada in Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Cotto (name), A brand name of SCG - Thailand and distributed by EHOME.,jsc (Hanoi, Vietnam) for sanitary ware & bathroom equipment.
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing cottos
- All pages with titles containing cotto
- Coto (disambiguation)
- Crudo (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cotto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.