Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cotton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cotton is a soft, staple fiber that can be spun and woven into a textile of the same name.
Cotton may also refer to:
Plants and animals
Business and organizations
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cotton (album)
- Cotton (series), a video game series
- Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams, the first game in the series
- Cotton Hill, a character on King of the Hill
- Cotton library, the collection of medieval manuscripts by Robert Bruce Cotton
- Cotton, Cheshire, a village in Cheshire
- Cotton Edmunds, a village in Cheshire
- Cotton, Staffordshire, a village in the Staffordshire Moorlands, England
- Cotton, Suffolk, an English civil parish
- Cotton, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Cotton Fitzsimmons (1931–2004), American basketball coach
- Cotton Mather (1663-1728), New England Puritan
- Cotton (nickname), a list of people with the nickname
- Cotton (surname), a list of people with the surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cotton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.