From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cotton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cotton is a soft, staple fiber that can be spun and woven into a textile of the same name.
Cotton may also refer to:
In businesses and organizations
- Cotton (album)
- Cotton (series), a series of video games
- Cotton Hill, a character on King of the Hill
- Cotton library, the collection of medieval manuscripts by Robert Bruce Cotton
- Cotton, Staffordshire, a village in the Staffordshire Moorlands, England
- Cotton, Suffolk, an English civil parish
- Cotton, County Down, a townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Cotton, Georgia, USA
- Cotton, Minnesota, USA
- Cotton, West Virginia, USA
- Cotton County, Oklahoma, USA
In given names
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cotton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.