Cotton Patch Café
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The chain consists of casual dining restaurants in the states of Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The menu offers Southern-style dishes including fried green tomatoes, "chicken-fried" steak and fried pickles.
Cotton Patch Cafe was acquired by Altamont Capital Partners of Palo Alto, California in 2015. The new owners plan to open approximately five restaurants per year.
- "Cotton Patch Founders Look Back at Nacogdoches Beginning", The Daily Sentinel, August 31, 2009.
- The first 'patch' built in the first Texas town. Cotton Patch Cafe named Medium Business of the Year.
- "Cotton Patch Cafe Inc.". manta.com.
- "Cotton Patch Cafe Inc.". BBB.org.
- "Cotton Patch Opens 2nd Store in Bryan". CollegeStationFood.com.