Cotton Township, Switzerland County, Indiana
Location in Switzerland County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.04 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Land||35.99 sq mi (93.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.17%|
|Elevation||883 ft (269 m)|
|• Density||56.7/sq mi (21.9/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47011, 47019, 47020, 47038, 47043|
|GNIS feature ID||453248|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.04 square miles (93.3 km2), of which 35.99 square miles (93.2 km2) (or 99.86%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.17%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Allensville, Bovard, Pelser and Stow.
- Switzerland County School Corporation
- Indiana's 9th congressional district
- State House District 68
- State Senate District 45
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
||Pike Township, Ohio County||Cass Township, Ohio County
Randolph Township, Ohio County
|Pleasant Township||Posey Township|
|Jefferson Township||York Township|