|Look up couch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A couch is a piece of furniture.
Couch may also refer to:
Film and television
- Couch (film), a 1964 film by Andy Warhol
- "The Couch" (Seinfeld)
- The Couch (1962 film), directed by Owen Crump
- Couch (company), an electrical company in Massachusetts, United States
- Couch, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- CouchDB, a distributed document-centric datastore written in Erlang
- Community of Urbana Champaign Cooperative Housing, an American association of housing cooperatives
- Elymus repens, also known as Couch grass
- Cynodon dactylon, also known as Couch grass
- Various species of Digitaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Couch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.