Coufal site (25HW6)
|Nearest city||Cotesfield, Nebraska|
|NRHP reference #||66000446|
|Added to NRHP||October 15, 1966|
|Designated NHL||July 19, 1964|
Located northwest of Cotesfield, the site is that of a large precontact Native American village dating to about 1100 CE, in the Central Plains tradition, believed to be intermediate between the Nebraska culture and the Upper Republican culture. The site includes at least 22 earth lodge sites.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Nebraska
- National Register of Historic Places in Howard County, Nebraska
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Coufal Site". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Archived from the original on 2009-03-11. Retrieved 2007-11-19.
- Capace, Nancy, ed. (1999). Encyclopedia of Nebraska. Somerset Publishers. p. 334. ISBN 9780403098347.
|This article about a property in Nebraska on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|