Cougar Ridge, Calgary
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jeffrey Davison|
|Elevation||1,235 m (4,052 ft)|
|• Average Income||$100,908|
|Website||Cougar Ridge Community Association|
Cougar Ridge is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located at the western edge of the city and is bounded by Paskapoo Slopes and Canada Olympic Park to the north, 69 Street W to the east, 101 Street W to the west and Old Banff Coach Road to the south.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Cougar Ridge Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-23.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- Federation of Calgary Communities. "Cougar Ridge Community". Retrieved 2007-05-13.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|