||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Industry||Electric vehicle infrastructure|
|Pasquale Romano CEO|
|Products||Electric vehicle chargers|
ChargePoint operates an open electric vehicle (EV) charging network. and makes the technology used in it.
ChargePoint Home - This is a small home charger that won an Edison Award for new product innovation and human-centered design.
CT4000 Family - The CT4000 is intended for property owners, businesses and municipalities providing for charging stations for their employees, customers, residents and fleets. 
CPE 100 and CPE 200 - ChargePoint Express DC fast chargers offer fast charging for most DC-capable electric vehicles. With an embedded AC-to-DC converter, they directly charge the vehicle battery and can charge some EVs in less than 30 minutes. Express stations are particularly suitable for short dwell time parking, freeway corridor locations and quick turnaround fleet charging. They can also be installed in workplaces to complement CT4000 stations for employees who need a quick charge.
CPF25 Family - The CPF25 is designed for select fleet and multi-family applications. For fleets, CPF25 stations are suited for depot charging. For multi-family communities, CPF25 stations are intended for personal charging in assigned parking spots.
ChargePoint announced a liquid-cooled modular 400 kW concept called "Express Plus" in January 2017.
The station owner of a station on the ChargePoint network  can:
- Set specialized pricing policies and access controls
- Make the station visible to thousands of EV drivers
- Generate usage and energy reports
- Provide 24/7 support to EV drivers by the ChargePoint Support team
- Edison Awards: Silver in the Electric Energy & Propulsion Systems category
- Climate Change Business Journal: Business Model Innovation for Energy and Carbon Management
- United Nations: Momentum for Change
- Goldman Sachs: 100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs
- Verizon: Supplier Award for Environmental Excellence
- Smart Grid Today: 2015 Smart Grid Pioneer
- Global Cleantech 100 winner for 6 years running
- CNBC: Disruptor 50: The End of the Gas Station?
- Sustainia: World’s 100 Leading Sustainability Innovations
- Pike Research: Top electric vehicle charging station manufacturer
- World Economic Forum: “Technology Pioneer” Winner
- Green Parking Council: “Sustainability Leadership Pioneer”
- AlwaysOn: Top 200 green tech companies
- Winner Sustainia100, a top sustainable solution announced at the Rio+20 conference
- “The Green Garage” races into The Tech Museum, display
- Top ranking and top overall score in Pike Research report of the EV supply equipment industry;
- Time Magazine: 50 Best Inventions
- Edmund’s Green Car Breakthrough Award
- BusinessWeek: 20 Small Businesses of the Future
- Greentech Media: Top 50 VC-Funded Startups
Car Makers: BMW, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Energica, Fiat, Nissan, Mercedes-Benz, smart USA, Toyota and Volkswagen.
In-vehicle and hand-held navigation systems: BMW, Fiat, Nissan, Airbiquity, SiriusXM, TomTom and MapQuest
EVSE suppliers with ChargePoint stations: BMW i DC Fast Charger, Efacec, Fuji Electric, Leviton, Nissan and Schneider Electric
- Charging station
- Plug-in vehicle
- Plug-in hybrid vehicle
- "ChargePoint Home".
- "ChargePoint CT4000 Family".
- "Express 100".
- "Express 200".
- "ChargePoint CPF25 Family".
- "Chargepoint announces 400 kW charging, adds 100 miles of electric vehicle range in less than 15 minutes". Electrek. 5 January 2017. Retrieved 5 January 2017.
- "ChargePoint Network".
- John O'Dell (April 22, 2010). "Green Car Breakthrough Awards Go to EV Charger Pioneers Coulomb, Better Place". Edmunds.com. Archived from the original on 29 April 2010. Retrieved 28 October 2010.
- "Automaker Partners".
- "Hardware Manufacturer Partners".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ChargePoint.|