Council of the Bishops' Conferences of Europe
|Consilium Conferentiarium Episcoporum Europae|
|Purpose||Collaboration between the European episcopal conferences|
|Headquarters||St. Gallen, Switzerland|
|39 Catholic bishops|
|Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco|
The Council of the Bishops' Conferences of Europe (Latin: Consilium Conferentiarum Episcoporum Europae) (CCEE) is a conference of the presidents of the 33 Roman Catholic episcopal conferences of Europe, the Archbishop of Luxembourg, the Archbishop of Monaco, Maronite Catholic Archeparch of Cyprus, the Roman Catholic Bishop of Chişinău, the Ruthenian Catholic Eparch of Mukacheve, and the Apostolic Administrator of Estonia.
The president is Cardinal Angelo Bagnasco, Archbishop of Genoa. The vice-presidents are Cardinal Vincent Nichols, Archbishop of Westminster, and Archbishop Stanisław Gądecki, Archbishop of Poznań. The general secretary of CCEE is Father Duarte da Cunha.
The of the CCEE Secretariat is located in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- 1971Roger Etchegaray, Archbishop of Marseille – 1979 : 
- 1979Basil Hume, Archbishop of Westminster – 1986 : 
- 1986Carlo Maria Martini, Archbishop of Milan – 1993 : 
- 1993Miloslav Vlk, Archbishop of Prague – 2001 : 
- 2001Amédée Grab, Bishop of Chur – 2006 : 
- 2006Péter Erdő, Archbishop of Esztergom-Budapest – 2016 : 
- 2016Angelo Bagnasco, Archbishop of Genoa: 
- 1971Fr. Alojzij Šuštar – 1977 : 
- 1977Fr. Ivo Fürer – 1995 : 
- 1995Fr. Aldo Giordano – 2008 : 
- 2008Fr. Duarte da Cunha: 
- "Presentation". ccee.eu. St. Gallen: Consilium Conferentiarium Episcoporum Europae. Archived from the original on 2016-01-07. Retrieved 2016-05-02.
- "The presidency". ccee.eu. St. Gallen: Consilium Conferentiarium Episcoporum Europae. Archived from the original on 2016-02-15. Retrieved 2016-05-02.
- "The secretariat". ccee.eu. St. Gallen: Consilium Conferentiarium Episcoporum Europae. Archived from the original on 2016-01-07. Retrieved 2016-05-02.