Council of Government
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Not to be confused with Council of Governments.
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
- counsellor for internal affairs,
- counsellor for finance and economy,
- counsellor for equipment, environment and urban planning,
- counsellor for social affairs and health,
- counsellor for foreign relations
The Council debates projects and bills proposed to the Prince by the other governmental councils, sovereign ordinances endorsed by the Prince himself, the Minister of State's ministerial decrees, and other miscellaneous policy.
|This Monaco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|