Councils on Chiropractic Education International
|Dr. Jean Moss Canada|
The Councils on Chiropractic Education International (CCEI) is an organization of chiropractic accrediting bodies worldwide. Organized in Brussels during 2001, the CCEI maintains its International Chiropractic Accreditation Standards, and aids in the development and recognition of new accrediting bodies in geographic regions where such agencies are not currently recognized.
CCEI provides accreditation services through its assigned member organizations to chiropractic educational entities situated in areas not currently served by a CCEI member agency. Accreditation agency actions and status designations for chiropractic educational entities that award equivalent degrees are mutually endorsed on the basis of membership in CCEI.
Membership in CCEI is open to agencies organized to accredit chiropractic education that meet all requirements for CCEI recognition and are committed to ongoing compliance with the responsibilities of membership as stated in the CCEI Articles and Bylaws.
- Council on Chiropractic Education Australasia (CCEA)
- Canadian Federation of Chiropractic Regulatory and Educational Accrediting Boards (CFCREAB)
- Council on Chiropractic Education United States of America (CCE)
- European Council On Chiropractic Education (ECCE)
- Editorial Staff: "Councils on Chiropractic Education International Formed", Dynamic Chiropractic, Vol. 19, Issue 21, – October 8, 2001 
- Haldeman, S: "Principles and practice of chiropractic", McGraw-Hill Professional, 3rd Ed., Pg 115 
- Editorial Staff: "Councils on Chiropractic Education International Formed", Dynamic Chiropractic, Vol. 19, Issue 25, – December 1, 2001 
- "Councils on Chiropractic Education International". 180 Family Chiropractic. Archived from the original on 8 August 2016. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "ACCREDITING BODIES". The Councils on Chiropractic Education International. Retrieved 11 May 2016.